Dog Friendly holiday cottage in the beautiful Peak District - maximum number at two dogs only
Suggested walks too:
* Short Walks From the Door
* Longer Walks From the Door
* Walks a Short drive Away
Their rules are:
* Please no dogs on the sofa or chairs in the sitting room.
* Please don’t let your dog go upstairs.
* Don’t leave your dog unattended in the house unless you are absolutely sure they won’t eat the furniture, sleep on the sofa, howl or need the toilet while you are out.
* Accidents happen If something does happen that requires us to get a repair done or a carpet deep cleaned before the next guests arrive please let us know.